DisclosureSave.com Terms of Service
Last updated: September 8, 2016
DisclosureSave, LLC provides the information and services on its websites and mobile apps (collectively, the “Sites”) under the following terms and conditions (the “Terms”). By accessing and/or using the Sites, you indicate your acceptance of these Terms.
- Laws and Regulations. Access to and use of the Sites are subject to all applicable Federal, state and local laws and regulations. You agree not to use the Sites in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
- Your Accounts. You agree that you are 18 years old or older and that the information you provide to create is accurate, complete, and current. You agree to update your information as needed. Please read our Privacy Statement to understand how to handle the personal information that you provide to us when you create and use an account.
- Intellectual Property. All of the information, reports, materials and other contents available on or through the Sites (collectively, the “Contents”) is the property of DisclosureSave, its affiliates or its licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. DisclsoureSave and its affiliates and licensors retain all proprietary rights to Contents. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works or otherwise use any of the Contents for commercial or public purposes without the prior written consent of DisclosureSave. You may not use the trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the “Marks”) in the Contents for any purpose including, but not limited to use as “hot links” or meta tags in other pages or sites on the Internet without the prior written consent of DisclsoureSave.
- Your Use of the Sites. DisclosureSave grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this Site and the Contents in the normal course of business, subject to these Terms. The Site and Contents and any portion hereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, downloaded, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the prior written consent of DisclosureSave. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout and form) without the prior written consent of DisclosureSave. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing DisclosureSave’s name, product name(s) or Marks without the prior written consent of DisclosureSave.
If you use the Sites to order reports, products and services from DisclosureSave or any of our licensors, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions associated with those products and services, including (without limitation) disclaimers of warranties and limitations of liability.
DisclosureSave reserves the right to monitor your use of the Sites. DisclosureSave reserves the right to terminate your access to the Sites at any time, without notice, and for any reason whatsoever. DisclosureSave also reserves the right to disclose any information regarding your use of the Sites as it deems appropriate or necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- Electronic Communications. When you visit the Sites or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email, push notification (if you allow that) or by posting notices on the Sites. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER DISCLOSURESAVE NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THE SITE AND THE CONTENTS ARE OFFERED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE REQUIRED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL DISCLOSURESAVE NOR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM USE OF THIS SITE OR THE CONTENTS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SITES OR THE CONTENTS.
- Links to Other Web Sites. For your convenience, the Sites may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by DisclosureSave. DisclosureSave assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services.
- Termination. We may terminate or suspend your account and bar access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service. All provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless DisclosureSave, its affiliates and licensors, and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees), resulting from or arising out of a) your use and access of the Service, by you or any person using your account and password, or b) a breach of these Terms.
- Additional Terms.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach us via mail to:
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including by restricting access to your computer and/or account. You agree to be responsible for any and all activities or transactions that occur under your account and/or password You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
If you are using an account for a company, you agree that you are authorized to use the account.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will provide at least 15 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
Disclosure Save, LLC
PO BOX 164200 Austin, TX 78716-4200